Thursday, November 15, 2007

Individual Intent Narrative MSH

My direction is to build off of what my group has already discovered in the first two stages of this project, while still remembering the ideas of our architect and designers. In designing each of the spaces, I intend to stay with the idea of planar elements that have already been introduced in the building as a whole. I also intend to design so that the spaces flow into one another and create an easy flow of movement that is simple and functionable. While these mothers are growing with their infants and learning, they are creating building blocks to work off of throughout their life. To show this I plan on incorporating many built-ins, which show the parts that make a whole, much like the mothers. This allows for much storage in the space, while keeping it clean and simple.

No comments: